Reader reviews are critically important to spread the word about a book and help authors – especially indies like me – reach new readers. My ARC Team is a select group of readers who have volunteered to read and review advance copies of my new releases.
What will you get?
- A free digital copy of my newest release, which you’ll get to read two weeks before everyone else
- The chance to provide feedback, influence the direction of a novel in progress, and directly contribute to its success
- Occasional surprises and thank you gifts in your inbox, because advance readers are a crucial piece of each successful book launch!
All I ask in return is two simple things:
- Leave an honest review on Amazon on launch day (and Goodreads too, if you’d like)
- Purchase the book before you review – this isn’t required in order to be an ARC Team member, but it’s greatly appreciated because your ‘Verified Purchase’ review holds much more weight with Amazon than an unverified review
If you’d like to join my ARC Team, there are only two requirements: you must love reading lesbian romance, and you must commit to publishing a review on launch day.
Once you’re on the ARC Team, you’re not obligated to read and review every book – I’ll send out an invitation whenever ARCs are available and provide them only to readers who request a copy. You’re also not obligated to post a 5-star review… just an honest one!
Sound good? Sign up for the ARC Team
Just fill out this quick application and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.